Sunday, May 23, 2010

Modalities from June 1st

Dear all,
furter to my update earlier.rom June 1st i would like to have this as a paid service.I thank one and all who have given a positive response to my proposal.On going thru the prospectus one would notice that in June and part of july the number of meetings will be about 3 per week.Once the Hyderabad and Pune starts along with bangalore summer and Mysore small season we shall have almost 6 meetings per week.
this would make it 24 meets per Month and as per my earlier proposal of rs 200 per month ,it works out to be less than Rs 10 per race day.This i would wish to address now itself and hope you would all understand.
Also later part of the year we will have hyderabad,Mumbai ,hopefully Bangalore and small Mysore season so the number of race days per week will still continue to remain as 6.
Keeping this in view and the amount of time and labour required for arriving at the Dynamic ratings and posting i would like to propse a revised rate of Rs 700 per month. i feel this is very resonable and would work out to close to Rs 30 per race day.
Once again request a line of confirmation for those who finally agree to my proposal.The modus is already finalised on how to remit and how i shall pass on the guidelines .So once confiration is recieved from those intrested i shall share the modalities.
Thanking you all for understanding.I propse to add features like EXOTIC BETTING etc for the benefit of one and all.
Thanks and regards

22 comments:

Vincero said...

Hi,

Count me in...just let me knw details of payment mode

Vinod Vyas

Anonymous said...

Sir
I had written earlier but my comment was not posted. I am interested in your proposal and would like to avail your tips. Please let me know as to how you wish for the payment to be done. My email id is fird@indiatimes.com
Thanks

Anonymous said...

It isn't gonna work our buddy. Most online guests are looking for freebies. Moment you make yours into a paid service, nobody is going to be interested in what you have to say. I write this as a well-wisher. Cheers.

laxmi said...

i am ready for membership

Anonymous said...

Do u really want rupees 700. what is the assurance on the quality of the tips offered.from what is seen on saturday and sunday your ratings were just on paper.

Anonymous said...

2oo was ok but 700 is too much for small punts
more then 300 percent increase (200 to 700)such me menhgai ho gayi hai
please consider my humble request and re think about it v like u
RAJ

rkkrahuja@gmail.com said...

I sent u my mail id pl check ur mail box.
ROHIT

Unknown said...

Dear Jitender sir,

pls share your email id (if not personal one kept for these purposes ) so that we can communicate there share our communication contact details to send or transfer the payments.

regards

srinivas

raju said...

Include me inyour list. let us how to make the payment.
raju

venkatkrishna said...

hai sir

i am in when to pay how to pay

venkat

rao said...

Personally i have no problem, however in the event you are getting sufficent number, please consider reduction, since it may help quite a few members.

Anonymous said...

I don't thinks yours shop will run long..cuz you was un invite for posting urs tips and astro tips..wich was was totally failed..
and also no gurantee out of 7 tips u win 3 is that?
if you are so confedent on urs tips and astro tip then why dont u became millioner instead of making to others...i don't thinks you are Dani Karanveer

how ever, all the best of ur new shop

bhut raja

Unknown said...

Hello Mr Rawal
Are you going for making money it ok no problem but my advice is that please keep low
thanks
Upadhyay

Unknown said...

Mr. Rawal
Are you going for money ok no problem but my advice please keep low for everybody
Thanks
Upadhyay

Anonymous said...

Jitendra,

I have no qualms sending you this money. But I also have my reservations. Please publish this.

1/. Is it legal to collect money for this type of service. Reason: We are dealing with a total stranger.
2/. I understand racing is a matter of luck. Point is what guarantee that you provide that you will post for all center as you proclaim.
3/. I do not doubt your authenticity. But for all it would help if you provide us with your working address and contact number

- Sathish

Anonymous said...

Sir,
Ready to pay.
my id chetty59@redifmail.com

C.R.E.Raju said...

Sir,
I am ready to pay. Please correspond to creraju@gmail.com

Unknown said...

let me know the details or mode of payment to where and when sir..

srinivas

rao said...

waiting for further details so that can get membership finalised.
Rao

Unknown said...

count me in too. just let me know the payment mode details.

lawrence said...

Hi,
Please can you count me in for subscribing to your paid services. Wouldn't mind paying for the yeomen services you're providing.
Would also like to know if you have any sort of study material for me to refer to try figure out how Dynamic ratings are worked out. (I do base my selections based purely on speed and have been quite successful, but your choices are absolutely mind boggling .... hats off, dude!).
I don't mind paying for any material that I could get from you to learn Dynamic Ratings. Please mail me
(larrys2223@rediffmail.com) details about the modalities to subscribe to your services.

Thanks n regards,
Larry

raju said...

Sir,
I responeded to your mail on May 26at 7:59am, latter i dint notice about your invitation to join. I am ready to join in ur club.
My id rajeshji70@gmail.com
i will complete the formalities, please mail me your selections and ur account number.

raju