Thursday, October 27, 2016

Dynamic Ratings for DELHI27.10

I never do the Dynamic ratings for DELHI. It is also not included in my arrangement with paid members.However, since all major season are ended I spent some time to attempt DELHI races. I sat tight and applied the DR system to arrive at DYNAMIC RATINGS for DELHI and posting it for FREE.
Please note I don't follow DELHI and this attempt may or may not work, so I advise those who read this to be careful as I am not sure whether it will work. ITS ONLY EXPERIMENTAL.
ASTRO: Today MERCURY(5), SUN(1-4) and VENUS(6) are in power. Keep them in your radar.


1=MISTER SEXY(597)-ROOPMANTRA(596)-FAST AND furious(595)
Analysis= just 2 points between the TOP THREE. A close rated race. I feel MISTER SEXY with day number (5) should be WIN/SHP.


2=CHERIAM(640)-GOLD MAID(605)-BASIC LIFE(592)
Analysis= BASIC LIFE is a Mumbai horse but has not been performing well.My view is this is a straight fight between CHERIAM/GOLD MAID they will finish ONE-TWO.


3=CRIXIUS(612)-TO TO WHISKY(608)-G.AWAITS(600)-B'PUTRA(600)
Analysis= On current form and its manner of winning also its at bottom of scale, CRIXIUS should run away with this race. Cover your bet with SHP.


4=BRAVIERE(660)-MASTER ZIDANE(623)-D.TIGER(612)
Analysis= BRAVIERE and MASTER ZIDANE are far far superior to this set .They both are speedy and have been on a winning streak. i feel they should fight out and finish  ONE-TWO.


5=M.MADRID(633)-LADY(620)-M.DUNCAN(620)-WHIFF OF GOLD(588)
Analysis= A open race please see race time trends.


6=SOLARIUM(614)-CHARMGREY(599)-B.BOY(588)-UNIVERSALJOY(580)
Analysis= SOLARIUM is the horse to beat. Keep a eye on UNIVERSAL JOY, last time it was fractious and got withdrawn ,horse is in form and PLACE CHANCES are good.
Once again wish to repeat not sure whether the DR will work for DELHI as this is the first time I am trying. Lets see how it goes.

1 comment:

RamB said...

Your DR worked well for Delhi. Great Job.