Monday, May 30, 2011

Follow horses over the week end

A new feature i have added from last week,follow horses who have good ratings over the last weeks but did not perform for various reasons.From the previous list of follow horses published last week,ABSENCE WON at 25/1,PURPLE GLOW won at 3/1,STRING ALONG won at 5/1,SUN GOLD placed second.


1=Both Mad about you and Hill rising were out for an airing.Ready made winners next outing.


2=EMERALD is fit watch it over 1800mts


3=SOBERANO,i had expected it to perform well last week.But i think the stable intrest was tanzanite.SOBERANO finished just under 2 l of winner watch it .Tanzanite was ridden to the ground last outing that was his undoing.If ridden in check as the horse is trained for will win shortly but in slightly weak company.


4=One life to love is a ready winner over a mile.Watch Far from over was top rated that day but as i had expected 7F was too sharp.see how it was flying at the finish .A ready made winner over 8F next outing.


5=Sure Speed,was detached last at the home bend about 20L behind the front runner.Covered almost 15 L while on the rails in the straight.Watch it.


6=HILL STONE another one who hoodwinked the masses.Will win next time out with beter odds.


7=YOURE A STAR,was flying at the finish as also RIGHT ON MONEY watch these will not linger long in the maidens .


8=BYRANT PARK showds such tre,endous speed for a first timer.A ready winner next outing.was fighting till the last 100mts or so.Watch NO DOUBT,its rated 606.for a maiden to have this rating it performed poorly the other day.But pl note.the horse was quite prominet till the 800mts then suddenly lost pace to be last.Entered the home stretch along the Fence and was in the fighting line but did not quicken.Obviously it requires a bit longer.watch it over 7F next outing.RHYTYM DANCER has got good rating but was out paced.Itlikes to go pillar to post.Watch it in a weak maidens set.


9=CIELORAY disappointed me but it was my error to recomend it.Actually CIELO likes to race freely in front and that too over a distance of ground,10F.Mile the other day it hit the front but obviously some later rusher was to tackle it and the same thing happend.So watch it over 10F when it can set its own pace and go away.


10=BORN TO PERFORM,was again out for an airing.keep following this one for a very long odds coup.Its very fit.After a modest jump the other day was racing very easy 10 wide off the fence.Covered ground came upto3 rd position and then ridr decieded that it was enough and receded.


Keep noting and following the follow horses for profit.


GET YOURSELF ENROLLED THE DEAD LINE IS OVER AND VERY FEW MORE MEMBERS WILL BE ENTERTAINED

12 comments:

C.R.E.Raju said...

Sir,
I have already sent the e-mail to you. Please consider me.
creraju@gmail.com

ravi said...

I would like join as a member. I would like to know the details.my mail Id ravi_6898@yahoo.com

Lawrence Ferro (Larry) said...

Hi,
m still wtng 4 a revert rgrdng being a member. Cn u snd details at larrys2223@rediffmail.com plz.
Regards,
Larry

raju said...

Sir,
I already sent my particulars and acceptance to become a member.I dont whether you have included me as a member. Kindly mail me about the confirmation
rajeshji70@gmail.com
9866001413

narayan said...

how to enroll

Anonymous said...

Do send me the details about membership at solomanking76@gmail.com


Thanks n best regards

Anonymous said...

Do send me the details about membership at solomanking76@gmail.com


Thanks n best regards

khanna said...

pl. enrol me as a member and what are the conditions
thanks
khanna dk

Anonymous said...

pl enroll me as a member and what are the rules
with regards
khanna dk

ravi said...

hi

I would like to join ur group can you mail me the details to following mail id ravi_6898@yahoo.com

praveen said...

pl.include me on your membership list.My name is Praveen kumar Aul & my mail id is praveenaul@gmail.com

Thanks.
Note : conformation will be appreciated.Thanks.

praveen said...

Would appreciate if you give me the membership for the follow horses.My mail id is praveenaul@gmail.com My name is Praveen kumar Aul.cell no 9811199958.