Sunday, May 8, 2011

Resuming from Bangalore Season 14th may onwards

Dear All,
I am resuming in ful scale from this bangalore Season commencing from May 14th may 11.As most of you are aware from the month od sept10 when my mother was first admitted to hospital in critical condition i had to suddenly stop posting .The next two months was very tough and i was totally out of touch.
she however could not survive and pased away in Nov10.That incidence and the pressure of professional work being finance year ending i was totally unable to concentrate.Now after feb the records are once again updated and i hope to start of full fledged from may 11.
For the month of may i will be posting free ,during which time i would request the intrested punters to send me a e mail on their intrest to join the payment scheme.This i request please complete by the 22nd may 11.
By 25th may i will sensd across the payment remittance details so that from June onwards it will be applicable.I would again look for a maximum 20 to 25 members so that a small and understandable group is always better .
all ll the best and hope for a immediate response from the intrested ones.
regards

5 comments:

Thimmaraj D Airani said...

Dear Sir,

I would like join Payment scheme kindly provide your email ID or you can send me details of payment details for joining via. sms to my mobile no.

Raj
9880147771
Bangalore

raju said...

Sir,
I am very sorry about your mothers death news.Now i hope u have come out of that tragic incident. I am happy to see your blog back in action. I accept your proposal. So kindly include my name in the members list.

Rajesh

tauseef4u said...

please add me to your members club my e-mail ID tauseef_4u@hotmail.com

tauseef4u said...

I want to be a member my e-mail ID is-- tauseef_4u@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

Sir,
This is my second message to you asking for memebership. kindly mail me the details for payment.

I want to be a member my e-mail ID is-- solomanking76@gmail.com

regards,

Soloman