Sunday, June 5, 2011

MODALATIES FROM THIS WEEK

Hello all,
To all those who envisaged intrest,welcome.The postings and Guidance are on Scientific method of Dynamic handicapping.Guidance and analysis is based on my own judgement and experience.
No system on this earth is Un Fallaible which please bear in mind and there are instances where the results will be contrary to the study and Analysis.But this is all part of racing as no one is Divine to predict with 100% accuracy.
I hope that members are enrolling by their own free will and i will assure you that i shall make my best effort to make it all your worth.
The postings of Dynamic ratings,Analysis,Follow horses and ASTRO watch i shall post to members covering BANGALORE,HYDERABAD,PUNE,MYSORE,MUMBAI.Some days ( very rare ) may be i shall not post if i amaway on tour/tied up very much professionally.
The charges are Rs 1000/= per month and the same may please be transfered to ACCOUNT NUMBER which i shall send to the members who have envisaged thru my rediff account mail.The remittance should be done only month by month( i request members not to transfer for long period 2 or 3 months together in one shot) .Once remitted please send the information by mail/in the blog on the remittance details
I would like to keep the group,small,positive and interactive.Keeping this in view i will close the membership request by tuesday7/6.Iwill give time for the punters who have envisaged intrest and will start giving them guidance on their mail from this weeks mysore races with a request to once again confirm your acceptance as a reply to this mail with your e mail id.
You can remit the amount in next one week /10 days but send the acceptance with e mail id by tuesday 7/6 so that MYSORE i can post.
All the best and hope to build up a small but positive team and lets make racing pay.
Best Regards

19 comments:

CHANDRA SHEKAR said...

send me ur account number to chandu2101@gmail.com am interested with ur postings thank you

raju said...

sir,
i accept your proposal.Kindly send me the selection to mail id rajeshji70@gmail.com

Lawrence Ferro (Larry) said...

Hi,
I'd evinced interest about taking up membership n m wtng 4 u 2 snd me details abt yr bank a/c. Plz cn u snd it 2 larrys2223@rediffmail.com. is it ok with u if I join nxt mth as wd b actively involved end of this mth only.
Rgds n gd wishes,
Larry

Vinay said...

I am resending this request for including me in your group. My mail ID is vidya.vinay@gmail.com

Thanks,

Vinay

laxmi said...

i confirm the acceptence my mail id is narayan65@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

sir iam intrested , sorry i could not get ur contat numebr and email adress..so iam sendng my emailId niteshsrivastava720@yahoo.com...plss let me know the details.
Thanks.

CHANDRA SHEKAR said...

sir,
i accept your proposal.Kindly send me the selection to mail id chandu2101@gmail.com

srikanth said...

i confirm the acceptence my mail id is jsrikanth1@gmail.com

srikanth said...

i confirm the acceptence my mail id is jsrikanth1@gmail.com

crajeswararao said...

please send a/c details to my id crajeswararao@gmail.com

ravi said...

can u send me the details of the account for payment my mail id is ravi_68@yahoo.in

Nadir said...

send me the invitation too at scorp0283@yahoo.com. thanks.

krishhnam said...

I have no clues the stratagies to select horses from mysore race cards very difficult for a race going punter. Have have any formula to predict the close calls

mgd said...

me also intrested sir, send ur a/c number to kiran7142@gmail.com, thank u

k said...

I accept your and request you to intimate your account details to kbhaskarrao1960@gmail.com I will remmit the amount at the earliest.
Bhaskar

k said...

< I request you to kindly send your account details and also sunday selections>

k said...

< I request you to send your account details and also sunday selections>

k said...

I request you to send your account details and give your sunday selctions

k said...

Please send your sunday selections