Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Welcome to the members

Dear all,
by way of this message i welcome the small positive group who have envisaged intrest to be members of the Dynamic Club.I have got a group strength which i had in mind .
I shall post the regular features ,ratings,Follow horses,ASTRO watch in your email id's furnished by you thru my rediff account.I shall give the account details also in your e mails.
I am working on a theory on prediction of Fluke and favourite days right upto the Race itself.This is under trail and once i am confident of the same i shall post this also .This will help all of us to pinpoint from the TOP four in ratings.
In the venture that i have steeped on there are bound to be positive and negative people.While the positives have enrolled themselves to form a strong Dynamic team,the negative ones and their comments ,its best we leave it and move ahead in our endevour.
Its as the saying goes the lesser the better .
So welcoming you all once again.
Best regards

3 comments:

rao said...

Hello, how are you, I had sent message to your rediff mail I d, hope you received it. Any how please count me in and mail your accnt no. Thanks , H.S.Rao

praveen said...

I am Praveen.Please forward me your rediffmail id,need to join you.sent you ther request in this coloumn long back

Thanks

Praveen.

laxmi said...

my ma3il id is narayan65@yahoo.com but i not received mys selections