Tuesday, September 15, 2015

IMPORTANT MESSAGE:

One person with a fictious id of KN Kumar is creating nuisance and posting envisaging interest in MANY names.
Last time also this happened.

I stopped posting in BLOG for free and decieded to go ahead with moderates charges so such nuisance factors will stop.
But looks like some people get pleasure in creating nuisance.

Any way I will not bother and move ahead, now that I have identified who the nuisance guy is.

Only one small request for genuine one's from next month onwards once you have remitted please immediately send a mail with the remittance details. This month also many have done but lets keep this discipline, because the guy who is posting is doing so with your names.
I don't want to disclose those names here.

pl respond if you have any point.I have now got all inputs from members and from this Friday the BLOG will be open only for like minded paid members 
best regards

No comments: