Wednesday, September 2, 2015

MESSAGE TO THOSe WHO ENVISAGED INTREST

Dear All,
I have replied to each and everyone individually on their mail ,the Charges proposed. Its the barest minimum ,you would agree.

the main purpose of this move is to first get a hang of the like minded genuine ones and then I can always take a call.

In course of time once we establish the Like minded GROUP clearly, I have a lot of innovative ideas for common benefit like DYNAM CLUB, SHARING OF KNOWLEDGE, SYNDICATE etc. We have to beat the game and its possible. With positive and like minded brains.

True there is a lot of challenge and uncertainty in this game and some days will leave us wondering of what went wrong but let me assure you such days will be rare.

So lets hope for best. For those who have any opinions , ideas on what I put up please revert back on my jitendra.rawell@gmail.com account.

all the best.

No comments: