Sunday, June 13, 2010

All those who have confirmed member ship but yet to remit please note this Post and then only decide.

Dear all who confirmed membership but yet to remit.Please see the feedback from one of the persons who confirmed membership but yet to remit.His post in BROWN and MY Humble reply in RED which is also applicable to all the members who confirmed to join.please i request do not join if you expect me to be almighty and expect to have a strike rate of more than 100% always.
With this feedback after just one days post i am once again inclined to seek ok from all those who genuinely want to join.Also i am not charging the "MOON" considering the betting that a avarage punter does now adays.
Even some who have remitted i am willing to refund .
EXTRACT OF ONE OF THE MEMBERS FEEDBACK AFTEr ONE BANGLOR DAY WHEN IT WAS POURING CATS AND DOGS.Also note
When you became professional (money meter) your tips going wrong so, wish in future??
I hope so sir please take seriously, I know you are the best in horse rating
Sorry if I heard you
Thanks
Upadhyay

Dear Mr Uphadya,
Racing is such a field that there is no certanity.I always try my
best.As i said and say again.There is no compulsion and i would
restrict my member team to positive person who understand this.I
request you to please not to enroll in my membership as i would not
like to get these type of feedbacks if one or two days things go
wrong.I am not the almighty you see.
SO IT IS MY HUMBLE REQUEST PLEASE DO NOT SEND ME YOUR REMITTANCE AS
ITS BETTER FOR BOTH OF US ON LONG RUN.
PLEASE CONSIDER THIS MESSAGE AS MY DECLINATION TO ACCEPTANCE OFYOUR MEMBERSHIP.
Thanks ,regards and God bless

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mr. Rawell

I think you are so angry with with me, again sorry for that,

My intention is only that please comprise your selection and give your best to us,

In one day race card every race is not beatable

Apologies,
Upadhyay

Jitendra Rawell said...

Dear sir,
no not at all.I feel very much for my followers.It pains me if i dont live up to rheir expectations.Although we all know what is racing all about yet believe me i put in a lot of effirts to see that my followers get the best.
Like all things in life,in racing also we can expect some days to be total failure.But you yourself will admit that the better days are more when compared to the bad ones.

Lot of factors effected bangalore over week end.The track,some of them were just not on genuienly because of rain.so all those factors effect.
Anyway sir no hard felings.you are most welcome to join the club of positive thinkers and ets hope we have a long association a few bad days apart.
regards

rao said...

i have deposited Rs. 4900/- in your account today towards membership fee upto December 2010. Please confirm receipt and post your suggetions to my mail id sraoadv@gmail.com. Rao