Tuesday, June 8, 2010

WELCOME TO THE CLUB

Dear all,
i welcome all those who responded to my message and confirmed membership.I have arranged to send the details for tommorrows Mysore in the e mail id's provided.
Still a few who envisaged intrest have not confirmed nor provided the ip address .
I would not like to make a huge member base and on going thru the ones who already confirmed,i would now take only another five members.so please those who have not confirmed do so lest it will close.
It is my opinion that i will restrict it to limited members only.Lastly for those who enrolled please confirm remittance of your june month subscription as soon as possible and kindly confirm.
DISCLAIMER:Dynamic ratings is a theory which will help to narrow down the choices and the analysis are my own views based on my study.These are to be used for narrowing down the choices.No system or theory is 100 percnt certain as apart from Form,rating etc,in racing there are umpteen other factors which govern the outcome.Mine is a honest attempt to give an analytical angle to the whole gambit of selection .it is left to individual how best they use the guidelines.
All the best.

10 comments:

pk khera said...

sir
my email id kheraprem@gmail.com

thanks-regard-request
khera pk

Unknown said...

Dear Mr. Rawal
Please note down my mail ID 1961rp@gmail.com
I Will Deposit as soon as possible
Upadhyay

venkatkrishna said...

sir ji

gone to out of station i am regular fan off u just landed in hyd opened the site come to know that u r taking the limited people please i always follow Ur site i want to be in

look forward for need full help

mail in

venkatakrishna_r14@yahoo.in and venkatakrishna_r@yahoo.com

please do post the Mysore selections i want to start the day with a bang with Ur help

venkat reddy from hyd

laxminarayan bhattad said...

so far I am not received your message. my E-mail ID is bhattad_l_n@yahoo.co.in I am ready for taking membership.

laxminarayan bhattad said...

i am reconfirming my membership my e mail id is bhattad_l_n@yahoo.co.in

Anonymous said...

dear sir,
i'd like to join.
pls send the remittance details to my email prabahar@tapaswee.com
thank you.

raju said...

sir
i dint receive mail from your end. I was out of station, so i dint see ur latest proposal i.e to send the mail id to u. How ever i noticed it on wednesday morning and posted my mail id inorder to bet on mysore.
Hence i request u to send mail to my id i.e rajeshji70@gmail.com
raju

bhattad said...

i am once again request you sir confirm my registration and send to my mail

Anonymous said...

Please inform how to become a member and what are your fees
Thanks
Bholoo

Anonymous said...

I want to join ur group. My email ID-
kantharajapura@gmail.com

Nithin