Monday, June 7, 2010

Pl send your e.Mail Id's to enable sending Mysore Ratings

Dear all,
for all those who envvisaged intrest.I have already sent the modalities by "replying " to your responses.Since this month has already started you can all please complete the remittance in line with the details given by week end and confirm .
In any case once you send me your e mail addresses as response to this mail i will take it that you have joined and send you the Mysore Ratings and analysis for wednesday on the id provided.
for those who have already provided the e mail details request to send once again as reponse to this mail so that then that becomes the final confirmation.I would request to please do it by tommorrow morning as wednesday being a working day i will complete the postings for mysore in the night itself.
All the best

13 comments:

rao said...

i am reconfirming my participation, please email the bank acct number to enable me to pay six months membership fee. Thanking you
Rao

rao said...

my email id is sraoadv@gmail.com
Rao

Anonymous said...

I am N.Shyamsunder ownerin BTC HRC & RWITC please take me as your member & post me the details of mode & time of payment of membership fee. my email id nshyamsunder.com @ rediffmail.com

Anonymous said...

where do I send my e-mail to? What is the e-mail address where I have to send the info?

Anonymous said...

where do I send my e-mail to? What is the e-mail address where I have to send the info?

My e-mail is debswhite007@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

To which e-mail shud I sent my details? My e-mail is debswhite007@gmail.com

pk khera said...

sir
pls enroll me
my email- kheraprem@gmail.com
ready to pay/fullfill terms

thanks-regard
khera pk
09818332817

pk khera said...

sir

my email id- kheraprem@gmail.com

thanks
khera pk
09818332817

Anonymous said...

My name is Nitesh srivastava iam from hyd. as i wholeheartdely want 2 join ur blog my id is niteshsrivastava720@yahoo.com

lawrence said...

Hi,
Plz count me in. My email id is larrys2223@rediffmail.com

Anonymous said...

Sir,
I am confirming my participation.
Please send me the modalities so that i can pay.
My mail id creraju@gmail.com

pk khera said...

sir
pls enroll me as a member
ready to pay/fullfil terms

thanks
khera pk
email- kheraprem@gmail
09818332817

Rohit said...

Dear Jitentra
My mail id are as follows
rkkrahuja@tahoo.co.in
rkkrahuja@gmail.com
Regards
Rohit