Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Dynamic ratings for Mysore 12.11

The first few days racing at any center have to be treaded with caution .The new season Dynamic ratings would yet have to be established and intentions of connections also become clear. So please be cautious over the first few meets.
With that little bit of caution please find the top four Dynamic ratings along with my views.
1= Skip
2=BEAUTIFUL EFFECT(564)-KIR ROYLE(563)-DOMNICA(561)-GO MAN GO(547)
Analysis= The first three are very closely rated. I would first eliminate GO MAN because there is a enquiry against this horse and such horses I find don't perform. BE is ridden by a very very poor rider, though horse has merit. KIR ROYALE and DOMNICA seem to have the best chance.
Darashah has a allergy for favourites so that much of confidence on KIR is not there. If there s any positive trend on DOMNICA then I feel it should be a safe each way bet.

3=HARD TO PIN(565)-ALBATROSS(555)-ICE SPLENDOUR(548)
Analysis= While HARD TO PIN and ICE are old in the tooth, the young ALBATROSS has performed decently has age and handicap in its favor. Also SATURN(8) is strong at that time so I feel ALBATROSS should do it today.

4=QUEEN COLOUR(581)-TULIP(570)-RISING SUN(568)-COUNTRYS NOBILITY(568)
Analysis= QC may not be on against these youngsters. COUNTRY NOBLITY has negative shoes and a dud rider. My view is race should be between the other two.

5=YAKEEN(600)-SUPREME(593)-COMMANDING HEIGHTS(589)-CAPRI(573)
Analysis= YAKEEN has been systematically bought back to 6F after two runs over 7F.Weight may prove a stopper. CAPRI in my view is a pure III class and cant beat this set. Race should be between the vastly improved SUPREME who seems to relish shorter trips unlike longer trips which it was earlier subjected to. However the one to beat is COMMANDING HEIGHTS. Has a positive shoe change also which shows the intention. I am sure its is a good Each way bet. will be even 1.5/1 for place. PLACE IS CERTAIN>

6=PEPPER KING(563)-LAD LADY(563)-MOTHER EWA(563)-CARISA(554)
Analysis= CARISA is enquiry case. MOTHER EWA negative shoe and dud rider. Race should be between the other two. Please note PEPPER KING is running over its pet distance. Due to revised rating in view of new season it has dropped in scale and moreover a very positive apprentice is riding it and further two kgs off. I feel PEPPER KING is the best bet of the day. Again PLACE is moral.
LAD LADY will also run on for place mind it.

7=TIME TO TIME(554)-PAMUSHANA(550)-SMOKE HEAD(548)-CHANDANI(542)
Analysis= TOT ran a good race last run but trainer has opted for "S" shoes. Intention don't seem right today. SMOKE HEAD although one among the top four has lost form and we should consider it only after it shows some for, My view race is a straight fight between the other two. Both are very good horses ,in fact CHANDANI is a better horse ,but why DHARMENDRA.No Doubt Dharmendra was agood rider once upon a time and connections would have put him for odds factor. This is avery poor set for CHANDNI to tackle.However it wont be easy as I feel even with this dud rider PAMUSHANA is going to run a great race today.
Both these two should finish ONE-TWO with PAMUSHANA having the edge today.

That's it. Play safe, do interact  it helps.

15 comments:

Sathish Kumar said...

Dear Jitendra,

I would like to thank you for pin pointing that one need NOT look for winners. You were dead right when you say thatgetting right PLACE-SHP also are winners.

You are one of those few bloggers who stick their neck out by suggesting winners-shp-place. Not many do that. Much appreciated

Some Suggestions:
1/. I am not a big fan about numerology. You are the better judge. I trust your judgement rather than some moon transit. No offense meant here.
2/ It would help a lot if you could provide AFTER RACE preview. This would help reader like me to keep record of it and follow it for the next outing.
Finally thanks for the post.

Sathish Kumar said...

Dear Jitendra,

I presume you are from Bengalore. Can you throw some insight about the track. Things are not working per my working.

Is it because of the track variant- due to the relaying of the tracks.

Please let know

Jitendra Rawell said...

Dear Mr satish kumar, yes I am from banagalore.
I am going to start the after race preview once Bangalore and Mumbai starts.I have already given a short list for Hyderabad after the first two days were over.
Pl keep a watch on them.
Regarding your second question , I think in Bangalore there was no issue in TRACK VARIANT Calculation but yet in PUNE its all topsy turvy. I spoke to Mr Gosavi also on this and he also suggested that it is due to the relaying of the track.
last pune season I had a very difficult time to arrive at the TC as races over scurry had a different variant and races over 7F and 8F showed very poor timings. However I was able to get into some mid route and arrived at a reasonable TC which worked out well.

Sathish Kumar said...

Dear Jitendra,

Thanks for clarifying. Also please ignore the Mr.

manish said...

dear sir i am ur follower i want to know how to give dr rating to horses is they are given by system software or calculated manually and i also want to know that if horse get fully extended , extended in trackwork or stretched is it a good trackwork or not?

Ashu said...

Thank u ruchi sir today as well a gud day sir ji....

My dairy said...

Sir I'm simply die heart fan of ur DR ,JUST TOO GOOD. Thank you so much and plz keep up the good work sir.
Regards
Sanhita

gangadhar said...

thks u sir

Anonymous said...

Dear Ruchi sir,
I wana ask can we share our selection or what we think about a particular race ,
Can we share it on your blog ???
Can I get that call this weekend ??
With best wishes
Mahie

Jitendra Rawell said...

Mr Mahie,
surely we can. I am hoping to make this a best interactive blog and is possible only with active participation from all who visit this BLOG.

Sathish Kumar said...

Dear Jitendra,

Can you please let me know your thoughts on:

1 Race - Reformer
2 Dream Star - comes out good
3 Faustina - enquiry case - Zulu fantasy - Classy gestures
5 Catelya

Can I also share my thoughts on the other races. This would help me in getting your insight and proceed with my betting plan.

Please let know

Jitendra Rawell said...

Dear Mr satish,
I will calculate in the night after returning from work. Will share my views then.

Adi said...

Dear sir,
I am a big fan of your's and i bet on your selections blindly and confidently,and many
times i had been right. Sir your dynamic rating are really genuine and i would want you to share how to calculate the dynamic rating? Sir please do share.
Regards
Adi

sunny said...

Sirji as usal waiting for your precious selections

Anonymous said...

Sir please post your selection