Friday, July 24, 2015

ASTROLOGY

Astrology is a vast subject .It is a mysterious science. SOME of the authors like TO Bhutany in his book MASTER KEY OF RACKS hv touched upon this subject and how to establish strong numbers.
Dr Satyanarayana had also touched upon this wonderful and mysterious subject
what I share is but a small humble effort.
Of course there are many TRANSPERENT idiots who keep posting on this subject andother Iissues.Looks like frustrated Ponga Pandits who have all time in the world idle brains nothing better to do
feel amused to read postings from such first grade IDIOT

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Dear Sir ,


Your thoughts and analysis is good

Sathish Kumar said...

Dear Ruchi,

I was about to pose the question on astrology to you, but by premonition or what, you have replied to my query. Thanks a lot Ruchi.

Also a ton of appreciation for your selection. Wonderful, and a SERVICE well done.

Thanks and God Bless.

Jitendra Rawell said...

Idiot transparency no wonder u hv quit .you hv horse dung in yr brains .
You idiot do whatever u want I will not get ruffled one bit with their es of idiots like u.
I will post 4 choices add Astro and as long as my followers are benefitted to he'll with you

Jitendra Rawell said...

Next movie will be titled 4 idiots and all the four roles will be donned by our" Trance".be coz he is still in trance

Anonymous said...

Sir
don't bother about this high class idiot.i know him he is a sick person fit to be taken to mental hospital.He is a mental case.dont bother this is his job.Also I know he is throughly frustrated and help us type

ARUN Kumar Singh said...

Thank you for all the hard work, but alas after today's cancellation you will have to post fresh NUMEROLOGY for tomorrow's races.

RACING FANTASY said...

HI SIR I NEED TO BECOME U ARE MEMBER PLEASE CONTACT NUMBER WHAT'S UP 9182137569 PLEASE REPLY ME

RACING FANTASY said...

HI sir please I need u are
members ship please my number what's up 9182137569