Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Dynamic raings for Mysore: 8.7


Please find the top four with POTENTIAL to perform and my views. Mysore is always tricky do take care. Select a few and try to refrain from large risks.

1=ALWAYS ON TOP(558)-MIDNIGHT BREEZE(553)-AS ALWAYS(545)
Analysis= MONOPPA has two and RAKESH has three. Both Monoppa's horses have merit and a very fighting chance but why change shoes to "S" on merit horses I wonder? MIDNIGHT BREEZE is the best of the three runners that Rakesh has entered. Look for race time trends.

2=STYLISH CHARMER(575)-BREAK ON THRU(573)-FOR YOUR EYES ONLY(572)-KIR ROYALE(560)
Analysis= FYEO is immediately entered in lower class. Last run it was finishing on. Should run a bold race today and fight out with KIR ROYALE.

3=GALAXY Q(575)-SOCIETY MISS(574)-SPIRITUAL BLU(571)-NO DOUBT(566)
Analysis= Close race. But seeing the handicap and last run I feel SOCIETY MISS is the one to beat. As usual the evergreen SPIRITUAL BLUE will also add to the thrill.

4=INFINITE THOUGHTS(573)-B. LIFE(556)-E. ELANGNUS(550)-BRIGADIER(545)
Analysis= INFINITE THOUGHTS has no opposition. BRIGADIER will surely place.

5=ABSOLUTE POWER(601)-C. NOBILITY(597)-LAKE EMRALD(596)-REANA(590)
Analysis= ABSOLUTE POWER is carrying the same handicap with which it won last time. Surprising isn't it?

6=COSMIC TOUCH(611)-DARE THE DON(585)-SIDHANI(585)-AL DORADO(580)
Analysis= COSMIC TOUCH has a very good DR but its last run is putting me off. It was interfered no doubt but its run was patchy I feel.
 It can win but I feel SIDHANI and DARE THE DON each way are safer bets. DARE THE DON considering its style of running, The horse has a very good acceleration. Even with welter weight twice it showed tremendous finishing speed.Is a very special youngster. A Guaranteed PLACE bet can even win.

7=ORIENTAL MASTI(600)-NUALA(550)-GO MAN GO(550)-GRAND MARSHALL(549)
Analysis= MUMBAI horses are definitely superior. I feel ORIENTAL MASTI with a honest effort should WIN. GO MAM GO has a excellent place chance. Can be SHP.

8=SECRET TOUCH(578)-STRIVE AND SERVE(566)-ANCHAL BEAUTY(565)-COLOUR ME(562).
Analysis= SECRET TOUCH has touched a purple patch but has been pushed up one full class after its last win. that's too stiff. ANCHAL BEAUTY hits the front but is always found wanting in the last part over the 7F trip. That leaves the other two. STRIVE AND SERVS with a tidy handicap and fairly consistent performance will surely be in the fight. When COLOUR ME was in 60 and above all others were struggling in 20-40.That means CM is definitely a superior horse and with the stable having all the luck this season and being positive, I feel it has the best  credibility to perform.
Sand S will certainly place.

All the best
 

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

if infinite thoughts win i quit racing. u post this comment before race .

Jitendra Rawell said...

Anonymous
it's a win/win situation for me.Everyone has his methods.mine says positive on INFINTE, yours says other wise.We win some and lose some but one should hv beef in himself and take challenge.if INFINTE performs I will be satisfied that my analysis is right.if otherwise then it will help me to analyse where I went wrong and with better results next time
Lastly I don't know who you are .It absolutely, I repeat absolutely makes no difference to me if you continue to race or quit .
Tell me think logically what difference it makes to me .

Unknown said...

Thank you jitendra ji for your ratings and selection, after long time it was good day for me. i had 1000rs and today made 3000rs profit by playing place on brigadier, absolute pleasure, aanchal beauty and win on cosmic touch. thank you once again.

Unknown said...

Thank

Unknown said...

Mr Ruchi Sir,Please let me Know if you are Likely to attend the GT at Hotel Bangalore International.
I'm Eager to meet you,if you aren't attending can i meet you at the race course.Regards
Santosh kumar vk

Jitendra Rawell said...

Hello Santhosh kumar,
I asked in HT to Dr Nath if we are allowed till the introduction session but there is no reply from his end so I am not attending.

Unknown said...

Mr Ruchi Sir,
I very much Doubt if Dr Nath has seen our Post on HT.
If he has,surely he will Respond.
Regards

Jitendra Rawell said...

Mr santoshji
Any way I may hv to travel also on official work so not sure whether it will be possible to concentrate this week