Monday, July 27, 2015

Report on ASTRO VS RATING at MYSORE 27.7

Strong aspects of the day as mentioned in head post
VENUS(6): JUPITER(3/12):MARS(9)

Race 1: DRAW Number (6)                         WON
Race 2: AYAMAN Draw number (6)           SECOND
Race 3: G and G      Draw number (9)           WON
Race 4: HAPPINESS card number (9)           Placed
Race  5:DYNA CARD (6) Draw (12)            WON
Race  6: NAVAL GLORY Card(3) Draw(3)  WON
Race  7:  TERI ADAH  Draw (6)                   SECOND   ( Incidentally Draw (9) NUALA WON

See the sync between VENUS(6) and MARS(9) which I had share din ystday post.

Posting this afte rthe 7th race still two to go

PRECIOUS REPLICA has Draw number (9) and in the last
FLYINg TRI COLOUR card(9)
BUCETHALUS Draw (9)
ASTRONOMIC Draw (6)

See how nicely the ratings and Day numbers sync. a little bit more study and we will be able to zero down on WIN/SHP more precisely.

As usual a request for negative guys not to put in any comment

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very good sir, your astrology is superb... I earned some handsome amount by this, thanks a ton
Plz keep posting the strong day numbers,hope u do the needfull

Unknown said...

Sir you are superb and let me tell you...you are doing fantastic job sir...is there any book which you can recomond for basics of astrology as I am getting more curious to know..regards Santosh..looking forward to meet you in Pune

Jitendra Rawell said...

Hi Mr santoshji
yes to start with read the book MASTER KEY OF F RACes by T G Bhutany. Hope its available.But I can add that a few rules are developed by yours truly with the help of my late dad.its years of study of charts and phenomena .Make a note of the fantastic phenomena of Venus and Mars 6 and 9 it's amazing

Unknown said...

Let me share a small thing me being new to racing sports use to read horse talk from last one year and you were regular there and suddenly you stop posting there ..then got to know you have your blog..and manage to find you there and following you regularly and stop reading horse talk.thanks to have elder brother like you who guides people like me...I don't know your age but I am 34..can call you elder brother or sir...thanks indeed..I will try to find that book in market.i remember you mention that you come to Pune occasionally..can you pls let me know when you are vision Pune sir?

Jitendra Rawell said...

I hv thousands of rasi astrological charts accumulated and experimented over last three decades and my handicap working applying several techniques over the same or even more period.

Anonymous said...

Sir plz post strong day numbers for kolkata