Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Some Views on KOLKOTTA only based on Strong Numbers

Tommorrow MOON(2-7-11) , VENUS(6) are amongst the strong numbers of the day.
Followed by SATURN(8) in one race and JUPITER(3) in one race
Note VENUS(6) strongly upto 3.30. MOON will shine thru out the day
My short picks matching them are

2= CHENNAI EXPRESS with Card number (6) Draw (2) and MOON(7) MY COMMITMENT Place.
3=SIGNIFICANT with Draw (8) should run abold race. AITHOS(6) place.

4=ARDENT AND GRACEFUL with VENUS(6) and AERONA card (8) with darw (7) should place.

5=YOKUMUKA and PUJARIN with both MOON(2-7) should be in the finish. MOON IS STRONGEST HERE
SATURN STRONG FROM HERE TO LAST
6=SUPER STRIKER(Saturn(8) and KANHA(moon(2)

7=DOUBLE DO(3)-GENTLE K(6) and MARCEDONIAN(7)

8=COHIBA with SATURN(8) has a bright chance to be in one-two, AMORINO (7) place.

9=SAGE VALLEY with VENUS draw(6) and its affinity card number (9) FORMS THE BEST AND STRONGEST COMBINATION AND SHOULD WIN.AMANDUS can place with MOON card number (11)
With DR it helps to narrow down more easily. but lets see how the results work.

15 comments:

Unknown said...

Sir small help me which no tomarow follow me plz tell me sir iam repuest plz

RamB said...

I believe that your selections will be very good tomorrow. Giving the tips before the race day is a great job. You are one of the best in India as you are only the one in giving DR ratings.

Unknown said...

Sir small help me today which no follow me plz tell me i repuest me plz sir iam kanfused

Unknown said...

Sir small help me today which no follow me plz tell me i repuest me plz sir iam kanfused

Jitendra Rawell said...

Dear Vijay Kumar,
MOON(2-7-11) will be powerful thru out the day.
But otherwise VENUS(6) can be followed for profit.especially ARDENT AND GRACEFUL and in the last race DRAW(6) SAGE VALLEY.
they should be sure in PLACE can win too.
But MOON(2-7-11) certainly will be powerful thru out the day and will WIN atleast Three races.

Unknown said...

Thanks sir

Rusi said...

Dear Jitendra,

Reccently your valued selections are supported by Astro and numbers. As I am a layman in this aspect, I shall be thankful if you to kindly clarify my following querry. In case you find in a race, that your Astro and numbers and your Dynamic Rating of your top four horses totally differ and do not compliment each other, then on what basis would you make your final selection?

Regards,
Rusi

Jitendra Rawell said...

Sir rusi
what a brilliant question.i also get puzzled sometimes.Example in hyderabad on monday why did I mention Advocate General days best but cover SHP, because heart of heart I had that feeling that Moon,2 with draw Saturn 8 King Charles is definetly there.But KC did not hv DR Support.Finally my worst fears came true KC nail A on post.So it varies race to race but yes if you want consistency stick to DR top four and apply the numbers you will go home a winner most of times

Unknown said...

Ur way of work is Excellent. Keep it up

Unknown said...

Ur way of work is Excellent. Keep it up

Unknown said...

Hi. U r doing an Xcel nt work

baswaraj patil said...

Superb ruchi sir

baswaraj patil said...

Superb ruchi sir 1st race no 2 is very exl. And 8-8 cohiba is superb. But last one is very bad race i played 2500/- loss thanks ruchi sir

Rusi said...

Thanks for your prompt response to my querry. Now I understand fully.
Your frankness and your ability to engage with your followers, truly differentiates you from the others.
Thanks once again.

Rgds,
Rusi

Unknown said...

Sir superb selection.on the 2-7-11 astro no and my lil knowledge of home distance i bet kolkata 1st race no 2 feverent quest 1k win 1k shp paid 174 rupees on tote sir. Made good played cohiba also 8/1. Excelent day.sir thank you so so much. God bless you sir.
Regards
San.