Monday, August 31, 2015

Hyderabad: 31.8

Firstly,
I would reply to all those who envisaged intrest on the modalities on their mail to me. this will take two days as I am tied up with work. Probably on Wednesday I shall revert to all.

As mentioned wish to mention again, utmost confidentiality will be maintained . For those who would like to message me pl do on my jitendra.rawell@gmail.com .

ASTRO: MARS(9) is very strong along with RAHU(2/11).expect atleast four races amongst them. CARD/DRAW. I feel TRUSTFUL and TIME IS LUCK, both CARD(9) should be in TOP two.
VENUS(6) and MOON(2-7-11) should be prominent is atlest three.
May be CARD(6) RUN BABY RUN stands a good chance.
last two races MOOM/RAHU is at its peak form so GOLDIE with CARD and DRAW(7) looks a safe EACH way bet and a GOLI in the last as explained.


Please find the TOP four with potential and my view.

1= Skip
2=SKIP
3=CROWN ROYAL(550)-M. MIRACKLE(550)-R.BABY RUN(533)
Analysis= RUN BABY RUN is very tidily placed.ran a very good race last run. Has the best chance.

4=THE BLUE(542)-AKASH VANI(539)-TIME IS LUCK(535)-DOLDEN DESIRE(531)
Analysis= maidens with one or two first timers. Be cautious.

5=BHARAT KING(547)-ISAND IRD(543)-PRINCESS HINA(539)-MY CHOIC(538)
Analysis= BHARAT KING in site of poor runs is first on rating. It is in with "S"shoes today. My view is ISLAND BIRD and MY CHOICE should fight out.

6=TRUSTFUL(546)-KINTREE PRINCESS(543)-PAR EXC(539)-AMAZING POER(516)
Analysis=clearly between the top two. TRUST FUL has the STRONG DAY NUMER MARS(9) Support and is sure to be in ONE-TWO.

7=RAJKUMAR(590)-MIDNIGHT IN PARIS(581)-V. GRANDEUR(564)
Analysis= My dear RAJKUMAR when will you oblige us??. MIP I feel is set for a encore.

8=BOLD ATTACK(550)-GOLDIE(542)-OLYPUS GOLD(538)-CLASSIC EMERALD(530)
Analysis= With avery STRON MOON in the last two races, I feel GOLDIE with CARD(7) and DRAW(7)) should surely do it today. Please hedge your bet with BOLD ATTACK. this one is just not being tried wonder why? Its speed is just not being utilized. The day GREEN signal is given it will romp ome at good odds,. lets not miss that so please hedge a small amount each way on BOLD ATTACK. todays bunch is very poor.

9= BROTHER BRUCE-NANO CLASS-BABAS GIFT-JUNIOR-KOHINOOR CHARM-TRUE HAVEN.
Analysis= By far the toughest race of the day,. here 6 runners are within 2 pts of each other and being last leg of MULTI LEG POOL I advise followers to include all. Another rthing is there is avery bad aspect at race time and expect some real GOLI to win here.
MOON/RAHU (2-7-11 especially 2/11 as RAHU is very strong).So on further study I feel NANO CLASS with CARD(11)/ BROTHER BRUCE with DRAW(7) and since last race SUN is on angle after august in all centres, BABAS GIFT with CARD(13) are the three I have shortlisted. Expect atleast two of them to perform and be in the fight. all are long shots.




 

No comments: