Friday, December 5, 2014

RAJ KUMAR IS RUNNING THIS SUNDAY

Hello friends,
RAJ KUMAR our follow horse is running this sunday in the sixth race over a distance of 1100 mts at bottom handicap.

I just went thru the runners and remembering their Approximate DR, WITHOUT A DOUBT I WOULD LIKE TO ADD THAT RAJ KUMAR  WILL BE A CERTAIN EACH WAY BET> 90% I expect it will romp away.

last two runs it was not allowed to hit the front, once with top weight and last time when a classic youngster was there.

FRIENDS once again wish to emphasize  RAJ KUMAR will run a bold race on Sunday

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello sir
Can we go ahead to the dynamic rating this weekend???
It will be nice if you do so

Unknown said...

ok sure sir

Anonymous said...

RoyaL passion is also u r noteable sir
running tommorrow
any rewview please

Suresh said...

Sir

I have highest regards on your selections.. but I feel with negative equipment and class Rajkumar seems to be very difficult..